• Vol. 36 No. 7, 493–496
  • 15 July 2007

Summary of the History and Development of Chapters and Colleges in the Academy of Medicine, Singapore

27



The Academy of Medicine was inaugurated on 19 July 1957 as the Academy of Physicians and Surgeons. It was renamed as Academy of Medicine in December 1958. It started with 34 members.

This article is available only as a PDF. Please click on “Download PDF” to view the full article.